1.30.2009

shipping notification!

Got it in my inbox: my dress will arrive on Wednesday, February 4. Whew, that's one thing off my plate. Everyone seems to want to know: what dress did I pick? Well, I'm not letting that cat out of the bag until I know whether it fits. So, stay tuned. I will tell you that it's not white and it's not that hideous green goth number in yesterday's post.

Several people have asked me what my partner will be wearing. Well, that seems to be the million-dollar question these days. I think she has a rough idea in her mind, but nothing has really turned up quite yet. She's threatening to wear shorts and an Old Navy t-shirt, which is NOT OKAY (just so you know, honey). Maybe some of my readers will help her with suggestions? I'm hoping that her well-dressed sister Kelly will take her to the mall this weekend and help her out. We've talked about having something custom made, but I think you have to actually have an idea of what you want before you show up at the tailor. Maybe I'm wrong about that; I've never actually had anything custom made before. So, we'll see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment